Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6, 2013

Why Did I Decide To BLOG?


Hello and welcome to my BLOG!!  I am a new CLEAN EATER since OCTOBER 2012 and I am finding my new way of life fantastic!  My husband and I no longer crave PASTA or SWEETS and we very much were down a bad path.  We didn't mean to be but we lead hectic lives, we own our own business so our lives very much are not our own.  I am sure many folks with hectic lives, can relate.

CLEAN EATING has to become a priority because making sure your body is being taken care of is the number one thing you can do for everyone.  EVERYONE including YOU!!!  Your body is a temple,  If you believe it, it is from GOD, you need homeostasis.  In any type of religon or pratice being in tune with your body is the core number one principle.

I am not here to give you a new ISM, I am sure I could create my own GINAISM, and give you the 5 core reasons or who, what and where mine is better than the last girls but I am really not going to bother.  My $19.95 fifteen minutes of fame isn't beckoning at the moment, I am looking to tell you a story and to help you, not sell you something.  Maybe when I am successful in losing all of my weight I can be an authority, right now I am searching just like you.

For now lets see if this blog thing actually works....

No comments:

Post a Comment